You must have a host organization. You can get 6 extra months after postdoctoral fellowship by non-academic placement. The arrangement of non-academic placement is the main purpose of MSCA Sweden. We can arrange that.
Applying for MSCA fellowship is a lot of work.
A research plan for an MSCA fellowship should include the following key elements:
- Introduction: Provide a brief overview of the research topic and its importance.
- Objectives: Clearly state the research questions or hypotheses that you aim to investigate.
- Methodology: Describe the research design, methods, and data analysis techniques you plan to use.
- Expected outcomes: Explain the anticipated results and the impact your research will have on the field.
- Timeline: Provide a detailed schedule with milestones and deadlines.
- Budget: Outline the anticipated costs and funding sources for your project.
- Dissemination: Explain how you plan to share your research findings with relevant stakeholders.
- Risks and mitigation: Identify any potential risks and describe how you will address them.
- Ethics: Identify and address any ethical considerations related to your research.
Are you interested to apply for a fellowship and is looking for a host? Prepare a 2-3 page description of elements 1-4 and send to us.
General requirements for applying MSCA fellowship:
– Must not have resided in the EU for more than 12 months during the three years before the application deadline
– Fellow must successfully have defended the PhD thesis at the time of the deadline and have no more than a maximum of 8 years full-time equivalent experience in research from the date of PhD award
More information about MSCA Fellowship application here.